INTERVIEW — KEVIN CORKE – White House Correspondent for Fox News Channel – discussed the latest White House news.
- Trump signs massive budget deal after Congress votes to reopen government
- White House deputy press secretary Raj Shah made briefing debut
- White House spokesman Raj Shah on Rob Porter: “It’s important to remember that Rob Porter has repeatedly denied the allegations and done so publicly. That doesn’t change how serious and disturbing these allegations are. They’re upsetting.”
- Raj Shah: Chief of staff John Kelly became “fully aware” of the allegations against Rob Porter yesterday
- Deputy White Press Secretary Raj Shah was asked about former White House staffer Omarosa. He didn’t skip a beat. Shah responds to Omarosa’s comments on Pres. Trump’s tweets: “Omarosa was fired three times on The Apprentice, and this is the fourth time we’ve let her go.”
- Pence is in South Korea. 2018 Winter Olympic guests include Ivanka Trump, Pence, others. Vice President Pence and second lady Karen Pence will lead the U.S. delegation to the Winter Olympics. Pence’s presence at the games is meant to reinforce strong U.S. presence on the Korean Peninsula and send a clear message of “American resolve” to the North Korean regime, a White House official told Fox News. President Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, who serves as an unpaid White House adviser, will lead the U.S. delegation to the closing ceremony at the Olympics, according to the White House. She is also expected to attend some sporting events while in Pyeongchang, The Hill reported.