Pointing You Home Show
Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
The Senior Solutions Show
Sunday 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Buying … Selling … And Everything In Between!
Listen to WMAL every Sunday at 8:00 a.m. to hear expert residential real estate advice from one of the Washington DC region’s top REALTORS®. Each week, Eric Stewart and the Pointing You Home Team dispense timely information on the local real estate market. Eric and his special guests cover a variety of topics including:
- What, where and how to buy real estate
- How to sell your home fast and for top dollar
- What pitfalls to be aware of in your real estate transaction
- How to maintain and improve your most important investment … your home.
- Home financing options and information
- Home inspection and maintenance issues
- Legal aspects of owning, selling or buying a home
- New home related products we have uncovered
- Home repair issues and recommendations
- And many other related topics!
- REALTOR®, Associate Broker in MD, DC & VA
- Over 27 years of experience practicing real estate
- SOLD over 2400 homes
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- #1 Agent in Montgomery County
- Top 1% producing team in the country
- Top 1% National REALTOR
- Platinum Award Recipient
- Attention to integrity and detail in every transaction
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES®)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- B.A. University of Maryland
About Eric Stewart
I was born in Baltimore while my father was in residency at Johns Hopkins for Obstetrics and Gynecology. We moved to Potomac, Maryland in the late sixties where my father and mother and my two siblings lived on Devilwood Drive in Montgomery Square until I was seven. We then moved to Copenhaver and I attended the new Cold Spring Elementary School where I graduated in 1976. During my fourth grade in 1974, I started my career selling pizzas for the Baltimore Pizza Company through a neighbor, Mrs. Dugan. I built a regular customer base who ordered from me every few weeks–three pizzas for less than $4.00, not bad! I made 75 cents per order! I attended Landon Middle School. I studied French and learned to love reading, geometry, and anthropology. I transferred to Wootton High School. Due to my involvement in the drama program at Wootton under Stan Brodsky and Marion Griffin, I was admitted to the B.F.A. program at S.M.U. in Dallas, Texas. After two years there, I returned to Maryland to act in local professional and community theater before returning to school and graduating with a BA in Theatre at Maryland in 1987. It was in the summer of 1987 that I learned about the real estate business through early morning basketball games at Olney Manor Park. Twenty years later, I am supporting my wife and family and enjoying it so much. I love helping people make their dreams come true. I love negotiating and getting top dollar and fast! As Eric Liddell, the famous runner in Chariots of Fire said, “I run because I feel God’s pleasure in it.” So, I sell real estate for the same reason.
The Eric Stewart Group
Long and Foster Real Estate, Inc.
795 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852